Radegast 2.33 is now available for download. Due to unfortunate circumstances in my life, I was without a home and thus without a computer for several months in the last year, and it has taken me quite some time to dig out of the pandemic-fueled situation.
Thankfully for you, many volunteers have stepped up and offered code contributions while I was unable to work on Radegast. This release is a culmination of those efforts, and I would like to personally thank the contributors to both Radegast and LibreMetaverse for their efforts.
Changelist is as follows in no particular order:
- Inventory and RLV enhancements – m33p
- Inventory behavior fix – m33p
- Added support for RLV region-local tpto – justacuddlefish
- Fix for long password saving – justacuddlefish
- Many crashfixes – Madpeterz
- Secondbot feature contributions – Madpeterz
- Multi-attach support – Madpeterz
- Large chat support – Madpeterz
- Inventory concurrency fixes – cxtal
- AIS system retouches – cxtal
- Worn avatar attachment tracking – cxtal
This update wouldn’t be possible without these efforts. I, once again, have a computer and will be getting updates out at a much more regular interval. Remember to report any bugs on the bug tracker and continuing to support Radegast development by sharing your opinions and experiences with it!